Welcome To The Blog

Hey Crabians, Welcome to Fantage Crabz, The main owners are Amber & Amy, They are also the creators. Make sure to read ALL the rules before you start chatting. Also, we have a new contest, make sure to check the tab.
~Amber & Amy

Chatbox


The Map Of Our Viewers

Friday, September 20, 2013

#Obsession

Hello Crabians! Well if you haven't figured it out, well I'm obsessed with this series! The series is a Forensic Mystery by Alane Ferguson! I've been reading her old blog post to see if there are other books following and so I noticed that there might be! So every Saturday or Friday, I'll be at the library trying to find those books! If you love the author Alane Ferguson, then just comment below or private chat me on the chat and well, we can talk about the series ( I might give spoilers!). I know this is like, a random one but, I thought you should know about it. Well, Happy Friday!    (P.S. CLICK THE WORD FRIDAY!)

                                   Amy Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment