Welcome To The Blog
Hey Crabians, Welcome to Fantage Crabz, The main owners are Amber & Amy, They are also the creators. Make sure to read ALL the rules before you start chatting. Also, we have a new contest, make sure to check the tab.
~Amber & Amy
Chatbox
The Map Of Our Viewers
Thursday, October 10, 2013
#Updates
Okay guys, so I needed to tell you ALL something so I'm just going to post it. Okayyy so we are resetting the blog, Main owners just ask me for the password, If you wondered why we are resetting, it's because people abuse their ranks, or don't come on anymore and still have a good rank so yeah. And I was thinking maybe we could like make some of our friends writers to keep this blog active. Tell me what you think of it in a comment, (Oh and Amy, I'll email you the password) So yeah.. and maybe we can redesign the blog every month or something to give it a fresh new look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment